Friday, July 18, 2008

It is official

My boys are officially proud students of FCA!!!(link to the school listed on right sidebar) Our family is all very thrilled and excited for the new journey. We have been in prayer over them attending this school a little under a year and it has finally happened and here we are scurrying around to get all the loose ends tied up for school to start August 18th!!!YAHOO! I definitely feel that this school is a HUGE blessing for our family. It has so much to offer my children. I actually feel a little jealousy that I wasn't able to attend a school this awesome growing up...hmmm wonder if they allow 26 years old into Kindergarten...LOL I just LOVE how this school provides the best of both worlds. They attend class there three days a week and I will teach them at home the other two. I will keep you all updated the farther we get along on this new journey! Also thank you for any of you that have prayed for us on this matter!


In other news we have a very busy few weeks ahead of us. Three of our children were born within the next two weeks. Miss *F* was born July 20Th 2003, so she will turn 5 this Sunday. Mr. *E* was born July 23rd 2001, so he will turn 7 next Wednesday. Miss *G* was born Aug 3rd 2007 so she will have her 1st birthday on a Sunday as well. We have always combined *E* and *F*'s birthday parties. I have always been afraid that some people may show to one and not the other days later only to hurt someones feelings. Being that *G* has been added to the close birthdays we have decided it is best to add her to the party rather then separate them. So on Aug 2nd we will be having a triple birthday party! I will post some pictures......

So other then the school stuff and birthdays we don't have much going on...LOL

No comments: