Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pics

I thought I would share some random photos!
Miss princess playing dress up!
Photobucket
*F* went missing one day and I FINALLY found her after I had a mild break down...She snuck into her sisters bed (while she was asleep) and cozied up with her and to sleep she went. After I calmed down from the panic I grabbed the camera to capture this "oh so sweet" moment!
Photobucket
Big Brother "D" and sissy "G" at our Church's Family Fellowship
Photobucket
Mr *E* playing ball at Church!
Photobucket
*C* playing football at the School Carnival!Photobucket
Miss *G* at the school carnival
Photobucket
Miss *F* at the school carnival!
Photobucket
Me and *B* at the Carnival!
Photobucket
Miss *F*
Photobucket
Baby *G*
Photobucket
Me and *G* at the park after 'Run For A Child"
Photobucket
*B* at work!
Photobucket
*D* helping daddy out!
Photobucket
*D* a little wore out after working our summer fundraiser all day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Hanson Crew said...

How fun - your kids all look so much like both of you. We had very similar past weekends!