Thursday, November 13, 2008

Arizona here we come!

Our family has been blessed to plan a trip to Arizona over Thanksgiving to spend it with my Dad, Step Mom, Step Brother, Half Brother, and the Mammy will be there as well!!!!I am so excited I haven't sat still all week. We haven't spent a holiday with my Arizona family in 4 years. It has been almost 3 years since I have been down there and I have NEVER taken my whole family with me. It has never worked for us all to go only me and a couple at a time so this is just such a blessing!We will be "pilgrims" for Thanksgiving this year and travel across the country on a 20-26 hr drive. We will be stuffed into the "Mayflower" for our journey in hopes to find some happy faces ready to share a feast! Our family has decided that will be the theme for our journey to help make what they are learning about history a little easier to understand. However this "Mayflower" will be in search of McDonald's play places for the kids to run and stretch half way through.:) We are loading up Monday the 24th right after school and will be back on Sunday the 30th! Not to mention Saturday the 22nd we will be heading to Iowa because my beautiful sister in law and her husband are going to be baptised!!! So these next few weeks are just the beginning of a very crazy busy end of the year! I feel very blessed for times like this and I have remember that come 17 hrs into the trip and we have 2 kids hitting and pinching each other, one screaming, one singing at the top of their lungs, and one saying I'm hungry for the 800th time!:) It will be perfect timing to start thanking the Lord for such a wonderful opportunity! Any prayers regarding perfectly still and mum children that will not be hungry or even have to pee till we get there would be appreciated!;);)LOL


Thank you Jesus for such a wonderful blessing!!!:)
I will update on the trip and have TONS of pics!!!


HAPPY THANKGIVING EVERYONE! I hope your day is filled with lots of love, family time, yummy food, football, and thankfulness!

No comments: