Monday, May 19, 2008

It's that time of year again!

June 5th is creeping up fast. That day my husband and I will celebrate 8 years of marriage.WOW.... I can remember that day perfectly...Brandon had a death grip on me the whole day...LOL It was a small simple wedding with only our parents and siblings attending but it was one of the most amazing days of my life. We were only 18 and 19 when we said "I do" not to mention we had two beautiful sons. I never thought that day that I would be sitting here a couple weeks from our 8th year of marriage happy as ever and the mother of 5 fabulous children.From the beginning of our relationship all cards have been against us. We have had mountains to climb every step we have taken and by the grace of God we have got through it and are more in love then ever. I have learned the more trials (pain and all) we have gone through the closer we have grown to each other and grown to God. Our family didn't start very conventional but it was what it was. So here we are 8 years into this journey and I feel so blessed for all that God has given us and praise him daily for the wonderful husband and beautiful kids he choose for me. Thank you God and I look forward to what you have planned for us for years to come.

Here are some pictures of our wedding
Photobucket
Photobucket
My dad and Brandon
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Pilgrim said...

Looks like the Mister is twice the man he used to be.

Happy anniversary!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Happy anniversary! We share the same anniversary date. We'll have been married 10 years on June 5th :)

Bupil said...

Yes the mister is all grown up now!:) Not a tiny little boy anymore!:)

May I ask who mamaduk is?!?!?