Friday, May 9, 2008

Our day marching for babies!

Sunday May 4th was the day we finally marched for babies.....

This was my first year to ever participate in a fundraiser like this and in the middle of learning how to home school my efforts weren't very effective. I was very far from reaching my initial goal but realise my plate was pretty full and the small effort I was able to apply to this meaningful event was beneficial even in its small amount.

The event was far more then we expected and we all had a blast! It as such a kid friendly event that the whole family felt very much a part of the experience. We are all so excited about doing this again next year and have many ideas on how to make our fundraising much more effective.

Here are some pics of our day!


Momma and *C*
Photobucket
*E*
Photobucket
*G*
Photobucket
Momma and *G*
Photobucket
HEHEHE.....
Photobucket
Photobucket
A side walk on our march
Photobucket
Photobucket
The bridge that displayed posters of our babies
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: