Friday, June 27, 2008

Thanks to Shelly and Alicia for my new post idea. What a great idea for a day that you have so much to say and really no starting point!:)

Outside: Nice temperature with a nice breeze, Lots of landscaping needed in the back!:)
I am Thinking: I need to keep up on my blog more
I am Thankful For: For my hard working husband, He has been so sick the last 6 days and yet he makes a point to try and get some sort of work done everyday...
In My Kitchen: Clean except a load in the dishwasher waiting to be filled and washed...
I am wearing: an old tattered sun dress but it is so comfortable and bare feet as ALWAYS!:)
Latest Creative Endeavor: rearranging my room to fit me, my husband and two daughters.....We have 4 new roommates so we have to improvise:)
I am going: to go change a diaper...be right back.......
Can’t Wait For: Our 4th of July party
Family News: Miss G is on her way to walking whoooo:):)....All the kids are starting to want school to start back up so we may start a little early this year...we are..well I should say I am finally ready to hand over the kids going to our Christan school over to God rather then trying to figure it out myself...My husband has been trying to convince me that I have to submit to Him and let Him have the chance to work for us but until I heard it from a third party I didn't realise what I was doing....So we are turning in the money for our application and going to see what happens.
Current Read: Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver talk about convicting..WOW but I need it!:) Also my daily proverb and the book of Mark:)
I am hoping: that I can stay faithful in pray for my tongue regarding my family that is currently in town and I seem to loose all sense of control when my emotions go up...
I am hearing: The joys of children playing along with a few " He stole my toy" and " she looked at me"...HEEHEE
Around the house: mostly clean except some major floor mopping needed....and oh so many projects to do that I get exhausted thinking about it...i got my room rearranged and my diapers washed and my diaper pail washed out...Oh and I showered!YAY this has been a productive day...:)
Simple Pleasures:watching Gia's face while she swings on the deck,watching the kids faces while they swing on the tree rope and having my husband come home safe and sound!:)
Plans for the Weekend: well some major changes have happened at the very last minute so as for what I know FOR SURE is going to church on Sunday!:)

No comments: